Vicar wanted for Alvechurch & Beoley
From the Diocese of Worcester website…
We seek a priest to take responsibility for two churches - St Leonard’s Beoley and St Laurence Alvechurch, both on the edges of Redditch. You will need to be flexible, adaptable, and open to exploring new ideas and ministering collaboratively across parish boundaries. We are committed to
growing as kingdom people, and look forward with hope to exciting possibilities emerging as we work more closely
together. Our new vicar will be :-
* approachable, with energy, compassion, a sense of
humour and a commitment to mission and outreach;
* outward facing in our communities to encourage and
inspire young people and their families to become active members of our church families;
* someone with a deep personal faith, integrity, honesty, humility, and courage to challenge the status quo - with a passion for evangelism and the skills to lead us in the work needed to grow our churches.
* We desire to step out further in faith and commit wholeheartedly to our vision to serve Christ in our communities, and need teaching, guidance and leadership to achieve this. Can you help us to :-
* bring more people to Christ;
* overcome uncertainties related to change;
* use wisely finance accrued through legacies to grow ministry and mission?
Then please read our profile to see if God might be calling you to join us.
Download the parish profile from the link on the Diocese website - https://www.cofe-worcester.org.uk/job-vacancies/vicar-alvechurch-and-beoley.php
Application forms and details from:
The Bishop’s Oce, The Old Palace, Deansway, Worcester WR1 2JE
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30th July 2021
Interviews will be held on 14th September 2021
This post is subject to enhanced DBS.